Sunday, January 13, 2019

Plasma body breathing


If your having trouble seeing your aura and energy try this:

1. Stand in front of the mirror
2. Take a few breaths
3. Breath up energy from the krystal river in the earth (Plasma river that goes from above the north pole through the earth and out the south pole to sun 8. River for ascension.) to your heart center.
4. Hold breath
5. On the exhale push out the energy out from your heart center to your plasma body.
6. Do this a few times. What happens is as you push energy out to the plasma body it expands. As you breath in it comes in close. If you hold your breath at the end of the exhale it will keep expanding asorbing energy. The plasma body has feelers on I guess what would be its skin. They go out as you breath out collecting energy. As you breath in they go in giving you energy. Try breathing this way in nature.

I see a golden color of energy around my body. I'm curious to know what colors everyone else sees. Let me know💚😀

This is where I got the idea from. Great healing meditation.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/377gp5zur3vgcg8/Journey%20to%20ARhAyas%20Island%20-%201-3-13.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment