Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Increase energy flow



I discovered this by accident when I was trying to heal a migraine. I had my feet soaking in a Epsom salt and pink salt bath. I started to run healing energy to my head. It took about 30 seconds and the power in the living room (where I was sitting) went out. Just in this room. My kids were like what just happened. I took my feet out of the water to finish the healing after resetting the breaker.

Weeks later I tried this again. This time the kids were at school. Again power went out. I didn't notice and keep the energy flowing. This time it effected a few miles. The kids came home from school and instantly asked if I had been using energy healing while soaking my feet again.

Give it a try. Epsom salt and pink salt are both good for clearing your energy bodies.  They also detox the physical body so you have nothing to lose 😀💜 found at most stores in the US. Epsom salt will be with bath stuff. Pink salt with normal salt. You can use sea salt if you can find pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment