Sunday, May 13, 2018

Healing with essence or energy signatures

Multidimensional Healing allows you to work outside of time and space. Once you stretch your mind enough you will be able to grab the essence or energy signature of  something and apply it in healing


I found this by accident. For a whole week everytime I heald my coffee I felt more awake. I would take a few sips and have that to much caffeine feeling. I was subconsciously allowing the energy signature of the coffee within my energy field. Therefore, I didn't need to drink the coffee to get it's effects. That was a very high vibrational week for me. 

To startsusing this to healing is pretty simple. 

1. You can physically hold something during healing for example maybe peppermint essential oil for nausea.

2. See, feel, KNOW this energy signature of the peppermint oil is flowing through you. Then send that energy signature to the person. Just think of the person and see the energy all around and inside them. 

3. Once you have that down you can just use pictures to grab the energy signature.

4. After that you will just have to think of it to grab the energy signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment